From quality control to production optimization
Machine vision systems have long been more than just product control. Today, machine vision can effectively detect trends in production processes, create databases and generate process statistics. Quality control is evolving into production optimization, enabling dynamic response to irregularities in the initial and intermediate stages of the production process.
Challenges we address
On the level of product control
- Unreliable and inefficient manual inspection
- 100% quality control requirements
- Management of customer complaints
On the level of process optimization
- Standstills in production process
- Defects waste
- Non-optimized resource consumption
- Slow response to errors
Development of solutions in four key areas
How we develop machine vision solutions
Benefits for users
- Fast, efficient and 100% reliable quality inspection with complete control.
- Achieve "zero defect" production.
- Reduction / optimization of production costs.
- Optimization of resource consumption.
- Real-time production monitoring and statistics.
- Process excellence.
- Increased productivity and competitiveness.
- Increased customer satisfaction and no complaints.
Use cases for automated quality control
Robot cells with integrated machine vision
Solutions for die-casting industry
Custom made solutions
Tire inspection systems
Gear ring inspection
Machine vision as a service
Use cases for production process regulation
Automated plugging of shuttering panels
Adaptable wood cutting
Contour measurement of extruded profiles
"Bin picking" and "pick & place" aapplications